Meeting called to order at 7:05 PM
In Person and via zoom
Ludovici Park — Edward & Arlene Feller Community Room
17641 Old Cutler Road
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
Roll Call / Establish Quorum:
Michelle Steele President (via zoom)
Orlando Munoz Vice President
Adrian Lopez Treasurer
Jeffrey Greene Secretary
Jesse Revilla Director
Also, Present: Lurlaine Gonzalez, LCAM Lynx Property Service
• Many topics discussed. Bulletin board in park area so homeowners have a place to obtain information. Direct owners to Cantamar HOA website via a QR code.
• Send welcome letter to new owners with rules and community information
• Manager to create an SOP for the committee to follow
• Meet with board members at community for a walkthrough
• Board advised the new 2023 assessment fees are $60 and owners don’t have this information yet. A discussion was held regarding when to being charging the fees. Manager stated it should be back charged for January since the budget reflects approval from Jan-Dec at the $60 assessment rate.
Financial Report—March financials presented
Committee Report—VCC needed to pose fines. Rocio volunteered. Must be three owners of record with no affiliation to board members.
• ACC Design Review
• Lynx Update on Transition-Board agrees to remove all files older than 7 years received from Cantamar T&G
8:21 PM Motion to adjourn made by Adrian Lopez Seconded by Orlando Munoz. All in favor motion passes.
Respectfully prepared and submitted by Lurlaine Gonzalez, LCAM